|Machine Name:Kelloggs Corn Flakes Processing Line||Extruder:Twin Screw Extruder|
|Machine Material:Stainless Steel||Raw Material:Corn Flour, Rice Flour|
|Need Workers:1-2||Warranty:1 Year After Commissioning|
|Dimension(L*W*H):29X1.2X2.2m||Capacity:120-150,200,300-400 Kg Per Hour|
|Trademark:KLD||Transport Package:Wooden Case|
Corn Flakes Extruding Line produces corn flakes, breakfast cereals, and puff snacks similar to Kellogg and Nestle products, the shapes and sizes can be various. The production process of making corn flakes: Mixing materials - Extruding - Flaking - Drying - Toasting - Oil Spraying - Drying - Cooling.
1) Belt transmission between motor and gear box,reducing energy consumption.
2) Feeding,main driving device, and rotary cutting device adopt inverter to adjust the speed with more powerful drive, stable running, and low consumption.
3) Screw is made of alloy steel with long life.Segmental assembled screws are applied tomore kinds of materials and products
4) Automatic lubrication system can lower down power consumption and prolong the life.
5) Double screws feed equal materials forcibly.
6) Hanging mould and knives seat and bearing knife adjusting system can adjust the kniver exactly and swiftly.
We will produce the machines according to confirmed PO requirements. Offering photoes to show production process.
After finish production, offer photoes to customer to confirm again with the machine. Then do own factory calibration or third party calibration(as customer requirements). Check and test all the details and then arrange packing.
Deliver the products in confirmed shipping time and inform customer.
Defines installing those products in the field and providing after-sales support.
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Spaghetti Straws Making Machine Manufacture All Rights Reserved